Open registration for the UN World Data Forum 2018 is officially closed. For invited session speakers and media affiliates who still need to register, please complete your online registration by 31 August 2018. Please follow these three easy steps to register for the Forum.
Have your passport at hand while filling out the form. Your personal information must match the details in your passport or identification document.
Step 1: Create your account
- Go to the events Indico page at https://reg.unog.ch/event/24296/
- Click on Login in the upper right corner
- Click the Create a New Account button
- Fill in your personal information on the form
- Click on Confirm to submit your profile information
Step 2: Activate your account
- You will receive an automated email from the system confirming your account and asking you to activate it
- Once you click on the Activation Link in the email, your account will be activated and you will be able to register for UN World Data Forum 2018
Step 3: Register for events
Find the event’s page in Indico – you can click on the following direct link or use the search in the upper right corner of the page
- Log in to Indico using the credentials you created in Step 1
- Click the Register Now button
- Verify your personal details and fill in any additional required information
- Under Representation Type, select the relevant grouping
- Start typing the name of your organisation,and select it from the list that appears
- Click the Register button to submit your request
You will receive an email notification when yourregistration has been approved.
Registration in Indico does not guarantee participation in any specific event. The United Nations reserves the right to deny participation to any organisation or individual at any time.