- Presentation – Jose Ramon Albert
- Presentation – Ward Anseeuw
- Presentation – Ayush Ariunzaya
- Presentation – Anne Bowser
- Presentation – Christophe Duhamel
- Presentation – Norah Madaya
The session will provide evidence that new data sources and technologies work to solve key policy issues in different country set-ups. The session will be universal in its country focus, showing country examples and case studies from both the developing and the developed world. It will be cross-cutting as it will embrace different sectors and themes.
The session will discuss the ecosystem factors and individual level capacity dimensions which made these innovations possible, and useful – and will discuss the underlying time and resource dimensions.